Ridder Drive Systems B.V.
3846 AX Harderwijk
Tel: +31 341 416 854
Fax: +31 341 416 611
E-mail: info at ridder.com
Ridder is named after the Dutch town of Ridderkerk, where Mr F.A. Nugteren founded the business in 1953. The company relocated to Harderwijk in 1963. Today, over six decades later, Ridder is still a family business run by the sons of its founder. By now, the third generation of the Nugteren family have taken their place in the company.
Our ‘Drive to Innovate’ is demonstrated by the fact that we invest 10% of our annual turnover in new developments. Over the past 60 years, we’ve developed a number of innovative products, such as:
• An easy-to-adjust rotating limit switch system that can be positioned extremely
• Chain couplings to compensate for alignment errors
• Rack systems with U profiles and sintered pinions (TU11)
We launch new products and upgrade our production facility on a regular basis. But first, of course, we listen carefully to what our customers are telling us. All the products we develop are quick and easy to install, and require very little maintenance. Our recent innovations include:
• Ridder Positioning Unit for accurate position feedback
• Ridder LogicDrive, specially designed for precision ventilation applications in poultry
• Ridder AgriLink, which integrates the drive and control systems
The Ridder Group acquired HortiMaX in 2011. This was the next logical step in maximizing our value to the horticultural sector by offering a more comprehensive range of products and services. These solutions include:
• Process and climate computers
• Plant monitoring systems
• Various sensors
• Water disinfection systems
• Irrigation and fertigation equipment
• Labour and productivity reporting systems
This is the print preview of the page you wish to print.